Prairie Bricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for News and Anouncements

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion for News and Anouncements Empty Suggestion for News and Anouncements

Post by Brickcetra Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:54 pm

I have a suggestion. Delete the two forums : News & Announcements and Events & Shows and rename SLUG Talk and MBLUG Talk in the same categories to SLUG News and MBLUG News. Both categories already have been set up for News and announcements in their description. Merge. or copy, the existing posts from the forums that will be deleted.
Brickcetra
Brickcetra

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for News and Anouncements Empty Re: Suggestion for News and Anouncements

Post by Brickcetra Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:11 pm

The subcategories for SLUG Talk (general discussion, Brickspo and train and hobby shows) and MBLUG Talk (general discussion, train and hobby shows) should be in the private room discussions for each lug. When the forum topic slug talk and mblug talk is changed to news. We should leave this as announcements/news for each lug to post where the public would be able to access.
Brickcetra
Brickcetra

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for News and Anouncements Empty Re: Suggestion for News and Anouncements

Post by ManitobaMoe Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:37 pm

I deleted news & announcements and renamed the others but I cannot delete Events & shows as the calendar is linked to it and the calendar can only be linked to 1 folder. Thanks for the suggestion.

ManitobaMoe
Admin

https://prairiebricks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ManitobaMoe Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:39 pm

MbLug private room already has all of those.

ManitobaMoe
Admin

https://prairiebricks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down