Prairie Bricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marc's Dragon

3 posters

Go down

Marc's Dragon Empty Marc's Dragon

Post by ManitobaMoe Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:21 pm

Hey Marc,

Nice to see you at the Lego store today. It always make me feel better about my purchases when I get to talk to you for some reason and we are getting better at filling our cups but I hid them from you this time so you would not tell us we could have still done better lol. The dragon that you build from the pick a brick wall was awesome and wanted to know if you could post a picture of it here? I thought about asking you if we could take a picture but you were in such a rush since you were working the till at the time. Thanks for taking the time to show it to us as we thought you were very creative with limited bricks!

Chris

ManitobaMoe
Admin

https://prairiebricks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Marc's Dragon Empty Re: Marc's Dragon

Post by marc-andre Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:14 pm

It's always good to see you guys! 

I made that dragon / dinosaur to be used as an ice breaker with the kids although it is likely too fragile to be any good for that (May be cragle would be in order ;-) ). I made it using exclusively bricks that were on the wall between store opening and now. So I had to be creative with the available colours and elements. Here are some pictures

Marc's Dragon Img_6510

Marc's Dragon Img_6511

Marc's Dragon Img_6512

marc-andre

Back to top Go down

Post by ManitobaMoe Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Yes, sorry, it would be a dinosaur as it has no wings, my bad lol

ManitobaMoe
Admin

https://prairiebricks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickcetra Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 am

The dinosaur is fantastic!  At first I was wondering how the tail came in two colors (almost looks like an airplane fin part), then I realized that trans-blue cones and green wedge plates were used.
Brickcetra
Brickcetra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum