VIP Program Review - Asking for Feedback SLUG and MBLUG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIP Program Review - Asking for Feedback SLUG and MBLUG

Post by Brickcetra on Mon May 16, 2016 11:47 am

Hi All

I am from Manitoba LUG and have joined an ambassador workgroup on reviewing the VIP program.  I need feedback from both LUGs (MBLUG and SLUG) on experiences with the program and the kind of benefits the program could provide to create even more value for members.

DESCRIPTION: The WG will focus on the following questions:

1) Describe how you achieved membership and how you make use of the VIP program today.

2) What is the key benefits the LEGO VIP program provide for mature LEGO users such as yourself?

3) How does the VIP program influence your LEGO experiences, such as the LEGO sets and themes you are interested in?

4) Brainstorm ideas related to additional experiences mature LEGO VIP members would like access to.

5) How would mature VIP members want to be treated as a VIP when they come to the LEGO store, call the contact center and otherwise get into contact with the LEGO Group?

Copy & paste this for your answers :

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)
Brickcetra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VIP Program Review - Asking for Feedback SLUG and MBLUG

Post by Brickcetra on Wed May 18, 2016 11:58 am

I need feedback from MBLUG and SLUG members on this topic.  This is your chance to offer your ideas and experiences with the VIP program (see questions about the program on the main post above).  I will submit responses by Sunday, May 22.
Brickcetra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CupIsHalfEmpty on Thu May 19, 2016 8:54 am

1) Describe how you achieved membership and how you make use of the VIP program today.
Signed up online before first trip to Lego store in Minneapolis (Is that why my card has my name on it?)
2) What is the key benefits the LEGO VIP program provide for mature LEGO users such as yourself?
Points system that discounts future Lego purchases. Exclusive shopping invitations.
3) How does the VIP program influence your LEGO experiences, such as the LEGO sets and themes you are interested in?
I wouldn't say it influences my LEGO experiences, I choose which LEGO set to purchase then wait for the price to come to a point I'm comfortable with. I realize there's exclusive freebies with purchases for VIP members at certain times, but since I've always been a VIP and it's free to join, I interpret the freebies as coming from the LEGO group, not specifically the VIP membership program.
4) Brainstorm ideas related to additional experiences mature LEGO VIP members would like access to.
I don't think mature VIP's need specific marketing towards them generally speaking they are interested in the promotions that target all age ranges. What about a gift for long term membership? 5/10/15 year anniversary of being "active" in the VIP program.
5) How would mature VIP members want to be treated as a VIP when they come to the LEGO store, call the contact center and otherwise get into contact with the LEGO Group?
The age old question, "who are you buying this for?" "ummm myself" Very Happy . I don't need special attention as a Mature fan, as long as whoever the Rep is understands that mature fans exist.
CupIsHalfEmpty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy_x on Sun May 22, 2016 7:35 am

I'm tryig to differentiate my answers between being an AFOL in a LUG and a mature VIP member.

I jined online at my first opportunity when they announced the program so many years ago.

The points for cash system is nice. The Star Wars early access was also appreciated.

Re-stating the Star Wars event - I probaly bought a couple of kits more than i would have normally. LEGO has not yet held an event that has hit my peak interest.

The VIP program is not at all exclusive - anyone can sign up at time of purchase. That's not a bad thing- I understand it's a marketing tool.An experience I would like is the ability to purchase full boxes of elements from the PaB wall.

Same as everyone else.
cowboy_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top