Prairie Bricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indiana Jones Commissioned Build

3 posters

Go down

Indiana Jones Commissioned Build Empty Indiana Jones Commissioned Build

Post by Brickcetra Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:48 pm

This is a enormous feat! Is there anyone interested? See message posted on facebook.

"Hello all! I own the Indiana Jones museum that was featured on Breakfast Television some time back. One of the items we wish we had is the Lego Indiana Jones large figure that Lego placed in select stores around the World when there were IJ sets in 2008-2010. Can anyone in the group build such a thing? We'd love to have it at the entrance to greet folks when they come through for the tour Smile If anyone would like to accept our commission I can be reached at admin@throwmetheidol.com"

See the website here [url=throwmetheidol.com]throwmetheidol.com[/url]

Indiana Jones Commissioned Build 10347726_866868140013269_5160128927144664119_n
Brickcetra
Brickcetra

Back to top Go down

Indiana Jones Commissioned Build Empty Re: Indiana Jones Commissioned Build

Post by adamsonofwilliam Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:02 pm

1) There's an Indiana Jones Museum? Where is this located? It is like the Star Trek Museum in Vulcan, AB?

2) That's a whole lot of bricks to get together to make it that large... good luck to anyone who would take it on.
adamsonofwilliam
adamsonofwilliam
Admin

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sasklegousers/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickcetra Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:49 pm

1) According to LucasFilm, unless someone has an undocumented secret collection, the Ravenwood Museum in Manitoba, Canada, is the largest private Indiana Jones collection in the World.  Its difficult to track down where its located in Manitoba. No maps or other links to give the location away.  From the write up it looks like its someones private collection. http://patrickgilmore.wordpress.com/2012/08/13/field-trip-to-the-indiana-jones-museum/
2) Its too big of a task to amass the bricks needed to build something that large.  It was an interesting inquiry.
Brickcetra
Brickcetra

Back to top Go down

Post by CupIsHalfEmpty Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Indiana Jones Commissioned Build Screen12

It would be an awesome build if somebody could do it but man what a huge project.  I attached a photo of an Indiana Jones I ran into in hamleys in London back in 2009

(I posted from my phone hopefully this works)
CupIsHalfEmpty
CupIsHalfEmpty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down