Prairie Bricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SLUG - Majestics Classic Car Show - April 21st & 22nd

Go down

SLUG - Majestics Classic Car Show - April 21st & 22nd Empty SLUG - Majestics Classic Car Show - April 21st & 22nd

Post by davidyaffe Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:35 pm

I received the call from the Majestics Car Club, and they approved our application for the show!

We have 2 booths, at 12' x 20' this year.

More details:
- Nothing much has changed from 2 years ago, we will have our section provided and roped off my Majestics
- I requested power for one of the booths.
- In the past we have had wall space, again, I have requested it, but no guarantees. I'm not sure if Tim & Jim have any Car related mosaics..
- We will get several passes from Majestics for the show. Once again we can cycle passes among group members.
- I did not request permission to handout flyers, etc at the show. However if someone wants to run with getting Brickspo flyers printed, I can ask for permission.

Other notes
- Setup can now start at 9:00am on Friday, April 20th, previously we had to wait until the afternoon.
- We will need the tables for the show.

David Yaffe

Last edited by davidyaffe on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected the dimensions of the booths.)

davidyaffe

Back to top Go down