Prairie Bricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SLUG Board Elections: Nominations for Vice-Chair

2 posters

Go down

SLUG Board Elections:  Nominations for Vice-Chair Empty SLUG Board Elections: Nominations for Vice-Chair

Post by S.K.Canuck Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:36 pm

The following information pertains to the electing of a new Vice-Chair to the SLUG Board

At this year's AGM we will be electing a new Vice-Chair to join the Board. This is due to the term of the Past Chair ending, and the movements of the Chair into the Past Chair position, and the Vice-Chair into the Chair position.

The position of the Vice-Chair is a commitment to a 3-year term, advancing through the various 'chair' stages as listed above.

Responsibilities of the Vice-Chair (as stated in the SLUG Bylaws) include: (a) prepare and post the agenda for meetings, (b) collect and post minutes for each meeting, (c) keep a physical record of all meeting minutes.

Other duties of the Vice-Chair are decided / agreed upon as needed.

Beginning June 1st, if you are interested in becoming a nominee for the position of Vice-Chair, please reply to this posting with your intention to do so.

Please remember that after a Board member’s term ends or they step down from a position, they must wait one (1) full Board year before being considered for nomination back onto the Board.

S.K.Canuck

Back to top Go down

SLUG Board Elections:  Nominations for Vice-Chair Empty Re: SLUG Board Elections: Nominations for Vice-Chair

Post by adamsonofwilliam Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:59 pm

I would be keen to return to the Board. I have missed getting my hands dirty, though, I do feel they are still at least sandy from time-to-time. Razz

Thus, I throw my hat in the ring!
adamsonofwilliam
adamsonofwilliam
Admin

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sasklegousers/

Back to top Go down