Prairie Bricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brickworld 2016

Go down

Brickworld 2016 Empty Brickworld 2016

Post by adamsonofwilliam Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 pm

If you were within earshot of me last weekend, you would have heard me lamenting the fact that I wasn't at Brickworld.  I was SUPER bummed about it as I had hoped to attend the show this year, but due to school scheduling it was not going to be a possibility.  With every image I saw from the show and each person I saw that was at the show, I grew more and more wistful about not being there.  See some of the pics in the flickr-search here (hopefully): https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=brickworld%202015&view_all=1

But... good things come to those who look ahead!

The school day schedule is out, as are the dates of next year's Brickworld... and I think it'll work!  Instead of the show happening during the weekend of finals, it occurs the weekend before finals begin!  HUZZAH!!!  So, at this time, I'm beginning the plan to make it out there.  Granted, there's Brickcan too that I would also like to support, so this might get interesting...

Regardless, I offer up the following information to interested parties who might like to join me on an adventure to the city of Chicago, and the largest LEGO Con in North America (I think?):

When: June 15th - 19th, 2016

Where: the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL

Theme: Unite

Why: IT'S BRICKWORLD!?!?  Some of the best builds and builders you'll ever see / meet!!!

Now, I haven't talked with the wife about this yet, but I should be able to offer up the van for the trip, which could sit 4-5 people comfortably, depending on luggage / brick room.

ANYWAY, I'm beginning to ramble and I have to leave work now, but keep this in mind.  The more that go, the less it'll be!!!
adamsonofwilliam
adamsonofwilliam
Admin

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sasklegousers/

Back to top Go down