Prairie Bricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PayPal rant

2 posters

Go down

PayPal rant Empty PayPal rant

Post by ManitobaMoe Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:01 pm

So I have wasted about 8 to 10 hrs with paypal over the last 3 days and even wasted money on a giftcard to put money on my account to pay a bill. I made 3 orders on bricklink. The first and the 3rd cleared paypal fine but the 2nd one is being rejected. Called the bank, credit card company and paypal, they all blamed each other. At the end of the last 3 hr call this evening, the super finally admitted it was paypals fault and advised me to find another way to pay the invoice if I was in a rush. Well it happens to be that I need those pieces to finish my comic con build. Sent off a letter to them and wonder how long it will take to get a reply. What kind of payment company tells their customers to use a different payment method.

Rant over, I am mentally drain and need a sleep to recharge. Was told to wait a couple hours before I try again, hope the morning bring success.

Chris

ManitobaMoe
Admin

https://prairiebricks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

PayPal rant Empty Re: PayPal rant

Post by CupIsHalfEmpty Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:23 am

That sucks, fortunately I haven't had any issues with Paypal like that.

If you want me to try and pay from my Paypal, let me know and we can square up at Comic Con.

Billy
CupIsHalfEmpty
CupIsHalfEmpty

Back to top Go down

Post by ManitobaMoe Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Glad it failed for you as well, now I don't have to sit alone in the special room lol

ManitobaMoe
Admin

https://prairiebricks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum