Prairie Bricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo.ca 20% Sale on one Item Valid Aug 11-17

2 posters

Go down

Indigo.ca 20% Sale on one Item Valid Aug 11-17 Empty Indigo.ca 20% Sale on one Item Valid Aug 11-17

Post by Brickcetra Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:27 pm

Indigo.ca (aka Chapters.ca) is offering a 20% coupon for any regularly priced item, including LEGO. Enter promo code TWENTY

They are excluding both Friends and Mindstorm
This is still a valuable promotion as it can apply to sets that TRU and others commonly excludes in their promos... the bigger ones. My wife just bought me the new 2014 Freight Train set.  I saw Emmet's Construct-o-mech on this site.

This coupon can be applied against an AT-AT, a Star Destroyer, the Millenium Falcon, the GotG Milano ship, the Chima Fire Temple... etc.

They do limit the promotion to 1 item per transaction.  You can technically  submit multiple transactions and receive the 20% discount.

Oh, and shipping is free over $25. For some of the bigger sets that rarely ever go on sale in Canada, this is about as it good as it gets. I had issues where it would not apply the free shipping.  I called Indigo and they credited my wife's indigo account for the shipping amount.
Brickcetra
Brickcetra

Back to top Go down

Indigo.ca 20% Sale on one Item Valid Aug 11-17 Empty Re: Indigo.ca 20% Sale on one Item Valid Aug 11-17

Post by ManitobaMoe Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Wow, could have saved me some money Smile

ManitobaMoe
Admin

https://prairiebricks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Indigo.ca 20% Sale on one Item Valid Aug 11-17 Empty Re: Indigo.ca 20% Sale on one Item Valid Aug 11-17

Post by Brickcetra Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Its not that great of a deal on new sets.  Just read that some items are not eligible for the free over $25 shipping.  It appears most of the new sets (LEGO Movie and CITY Trains) do not qualify for free shipping.  You end up having to pay for postage this brings it close to regular price may as well buy it from LEGO online and earn VIP points.  If you are after an older set it would qualify for free shipping.
Brickcetra
Brickcetra

Back to top Go down

Post by ManitobaMoe Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Lately I have been buying from Lego to get the free gifts and sad to say, I have to in September again

ManitobaMoe
Admin

https://prairiebricks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down